The mission of the BS-EE program at Al-Fayha College is to provide quality educational experiences. These experiences are designed to produce competent electrical engineers who will serve the business and government needs with their expertise in designing, improving, and installing integrated systems, materials, information, equipment, and energy sources.
Bachelor of Science Program in Electrical Engineering
This proposed program in Electrical Engineering (EE) has been prepared in response to a request by Al-Fayha College in Jubail, Saudi Arabia.
- The program combines the features of the best EE programs in the world.
- The program emphasizes analytical and quantitative skills and provides a solid scientific and mathematical engineering foundation.
- The program reflects the latest developments and trends in EE education, as reflected in the current academic programs and industrial practices.
The educational objectives of the BS-EE program at Al-Fayha College are primarily to:
- provide students with the skills and knowledge to obtain employment and succeed in the public, private, or academic sectors, and achieve leadership with the electrical engineering profession, or to proceed with graduate education
- provide employers of electrical engineering professionals with candidates who are technically competent, business aware, collaborative, able to communicate effectively, and ethically grounded.
Specifically, the set of key educational objectives of the Electrical Engineering program are to prepare our graduates to:
- Use appropriate techniques, skills, and tools to identify, formulate, analyze, and solve complex electrical engineering problems in industry and service sector.
- Design and improve a system, component, or process to meet an identified need.
- Communicate effectively and become active leaders in their profession and ethical and responsible members of society/community.
- Pursue professional life-long learning, and continuing education for higher degrees.