About Continuing Education Program
The continuing education program at Fayha College, Al-Jubail is designed to impart training for industrial operators’ supervisors, Junior and senior engineers so that their training skills would be elevated and refreshed.
Al Fayha College has highly qualified and experienced engineering faculty members to conduct the training suited to industries at different levels of operations, processes, maintenance, and equipment design and related trouble shootings. The training will be conducted using latest delivery technologies in addition to the case studies
To become a center of excellence for the development of the region and the country attritive by providing highly competitive professionals, cutting edge technologies and effective services to the academic and allied industries.
Objectives & Responsibilities’
1. Linking the field of continuing education to the vision, mission, and goals of the college.
2. To promote continuing education at the College and to promote the culture and practice of industrial training .
3. Contributing to the study of community issues and the creation of engineering solutions to solve problems..
4. Develop the training strategy and plan the mechanisms for implementation in the college.
5. Providing a data bank on everything related to continuing education in the college.
6. Records of achievements in training program for allied industries situated in the vicinity of Jubail area .
7. Encouraging industries to attend and participate in short and long program of the training at reginal and national level.
8. The establishment of short and long courses that help in the development and operation of the industries .
9. Implementation of the related troubleshooting solution to the operation and maintenance and process plant design based on the priority set in accordance with vision 2030 of the Kingdom.
10. Encouraging the industries to create collaborations with Fayha college related with imparting training and development .